Friday, April 14, 2017

Featured on Thelema NOW! Podcast

This article is cross-posted from my author web site.

This week my introductory lecture on Enochian magick is featured on Thelema NOW!, the official podcast of US Grand Lodge OTO. The Thelema NOW! homepage is here, and a direct link to the podcast is here.

The prepared text of my lecture was published here on Augoeides back in January right after I presented it, but one of the things about checking out the recording is that I don't always stick to my prepared talk one hundred percent. Also, I usually allow people to ask questions throughout my presentations, and the answers to those are not included in the prepared text.

Enjoy!

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful presentation!

I heard that you have some difficulties in clearing your throat over the course of the speech. I have similar issues and I don't know about you, but for me that could be a pain in the behind during ritual :)

I used Blisdon and I'm pleased with the results so far :D You should give it a try and see if it has similar results.

Blessings!