Saturday, April 29, 2017

Published in Denver Witch Quarterly

This article is cross-posted from my author website.

Even though I don't live in Denver and don't consider myself a witch, my article "Against Book Piracy" has been published in the latest issue of Denver Witch Quarterly.

The current issue has a bunch of material about the now-infamous Donald Trump binding spell, but my article doesn't have anything to do with that. If you're interested in my thoughts on the binding spell and the "Trump Magick War," they can be found here.

My article is more along the lines of my Truth About Writing post in the context of occult books and people who pirate them under the mistaken belief that we occult authors are making tons of money from our work. To be clear, we're not. The occult is a tiny market, and at this point it's pretty much impossible to make enough money writing occult books to live on, even at a minimum wage level.

The latest issue of Denver Witch Quarterly can be purchased here, from Smashwords.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble

No comments: